Luminera Hydryalix Lips (2×1.25ml)
- A Premium Product.
- HYDRYALIX LIPS LIDO LUMINERA provides the benefits of both monophasic and biphasic fillers.
- Hydryalix is a CE mark, sterile, transparent cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injectable filler.
- HYDRYALIX LIPS LIDO is a homogenic gel, biodegradable and long lasting.
- The gel is monophasic thus, smooth, homogenous and easy to extrude.
- Produced in a manufacturing facility operating under strict ISO9001 & ISO13485 conditions.
- The longevity of the HA molecules injected is increased by the cross linking process using BDDE that creates a new 3D network.
Indicated for Lip contour and volume. Hydralix lips lidocaine is indicated for remodelling and contouring lips.
- The HA concentration is 20 mg/mL.
- Hydryalix contains HA from non-animal origin and is cross linked using BDDE.
- Residual BDDE in the final product is less than 2ppm.
- With added Lidocaine for increased comfort during treatment.
- Gel particle size: 300-500 μm
Injection depth: labial mucosa
- Package content: 2 pre-filled syringes of 1.25ml
- Recommended needles are 27G or 30G thin-wall.
- An injectable, sterile, apyrogenic gel intended for soft issue augmentation.
- Composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid from non-animal source.
- The gel is latex-free, viscoelastic, clear, transparent and bio-degradable.
- Sodium hyaluronate (20 mg/ml), cross-linked <2ppm).
Hybrid MoBiTM TECHNOLOGY
- LUMINERA ‘s state of the art technology for the production of Hydryalix, our cross linked HA line of products, gives the advantages of both monophasic cross linking and biphasic gel properties. Monophasic gel, which is homogenously cross linked, generates a smooth, uniform gel, lowers side effects, such as swelling and the Tyndall effect, and uses less BDDE for the cross linking process. Monophasic gel is 100% cross linked. Biphasic gel has two phases, a highly cross linked phase of HA particles and a non-cross linked HA phase in which the particles are suspended.
- This non cross linked phase is needed to enable the injection. In our Hybrid MoBiTM technology, the gel is monophasic, fully homogenous , smooth and easy to inject. The gel is then cut to different particle sizes, generating a line of differentiated products which are intended for diverse indications. The particle nature of the gel gives the ability to mold the injected material to the desired shape in the tissue and gives the product its firmness.
ALL HYDRYALIX PRODUCTS
- GENTLE: Gel texture:100-300 µm
- VOLUME: Gel texture:300-500 µm
- LIPS: Gel texture: 300-500 µm
- DEEP: Gel texture:700-900 µm
- ULTRA DEEP: Gel texture: 900-1000 µm
Aliaxin SR Shape & Restore (2x1ml)$95.00Add to cart
Aliaxin SR Shape & Restore (2x1ml) is among the most advanced skin rejuvenation products by IBSA Group. Aliaxin SR Shape & Restore is ideal for dermal remodeling. This is a highly reliable dermal filler that quickly restores volume under the skin, considerably improves the contour of the face, and greatly boosts skin’s elasticity and firmness. Replenishing facial …
Juvederm Volux (2x1ml)$186.00Add to cart
Juvederm Volux (2x1ml) the latest evolution of all facial filler derma treatments for those seeking a more defined chin and jawline. Juvederm Volux is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid which is not of animal origin. It is a high concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid 25 mg with Lidocaine that also produces longer-lasting, …
Fillmed NCTF 135HA Revitalisation Bundle 1.0mm (10x3ml) (1.0mm)$240.00Add to cart
Fillmed NCTF Skin Booster is an ionic balancing formula has 55 ingredients to repair the skin layers. Fillmed NCTF 135 Skin Booster actively repairs the skin to replace minerals that are deficient such as Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and Calcium. Also, with pure hyaluronic acid, it gives instant results to improve your skin’s natural brightness and water levels. The filler …
Aliaxin FL Firm Lips (2x1ml)$105.00Add to cart
Aliaxin FL Firm Lips 2x1ml Aliaxin FL Firm Lips has ideal viscosity for the treatment of lip area. The ability of the gel to diffuse in the labial mucosa membrane homogeneously guarantees an aesthetic result capable of providing lips with Fullness and softness (hydrating effect), Natural projection, Harmonious definition of the vermillion border. Ideal viscosity to guarantee a …
FROM THE BLOG
How Can Mesotherapy Improve Your Skin? Mesotherapy is a prescription-only treatment designed to improve skin quality on the face, chest and hands to transform your skin into a beautiful, glowing, dewy and pure complexion by lifting and plumping the skin and boosting collagen. It can also aid with hair growth, removing cellulite and decreasing stretch …
10 Things to Know before Trying Dermal Fillers Wrinkles appearance is a natural process that every person experiences sooner or later in their lives. That is exactly there are so many beauty procedures that are able to eliminate aging signs and keep a facial surface glowing and youthful a little bit longer. One of the …
Most Interesting Skin Facts Skin is highly complex. Consisting of many components, our skin works overtime to protect us and sustain us from harm. As well as this, it gives us much-needed signals of when something isn’t quite right. In this week’s blog, we will go through some of the most interesting skin facts that …