Nano Meso Solution Seskavel Mulberry 5 x 10ml – 40000573
Nano Meso Solution Seskavel Mulberry 5 x 10ml – 40000573, holds a multitude of benefits for improving hair vitality, strength and appearance, right from the root down and strand upwards.
What can Nano Meso Solution Seskavel Mulberry be used for?
- Treating hair loss
What are the benefits of Nano Meso Solution Seskavel Mulberry 5 x 10ml – 40000573?
- Morus alba extract has an effect on the hair cycle shortening telogen and lengthening anagen.
- Nicotinic acid increases microcirculation, improving nutrient supply.
- Acid zinc and la vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) inhibit 5-alpha reductase preventing the conversion of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone and the activity of the androgenic receptors.
- Panthenol increases the quality of the hair. Moisturises and conditions the hair.
- Sterile cosmetic solution with liposomal active substances that stop hair loss.The mulberry root extract acts on the hair’s life cycle, reducing the duration of the telogen phase and stimulating the anagen phase. Nicotinic acid increases blood microcirculation and improves the supply of skin with nutrients.Zinc and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) inhibits 5-alpha reductase, preventing the conversion of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, as well as reducing the activity of androgen receptors. Panthenol improves hair quality.Moisturizes hair.Indications:
– hair loss.
– extract of white mulberry root
– nicotinic acid
Natinuel FAT C.R.P. Normalize Adiposity Body 5ml 1 Vial$84.00Add to cart
Reduction of adipose tissue Natinuel FAT NORMALIZE C.R.P. BODY When used on an excess of adipose tissue of the body, cell apoptosis allows the volumes to be reduced without harm. Fat Normalize BODY contains vitamin C in the concentration necessary to stimulate apoptosis. Intended for the use on adipose tissues of the body. Affects all …
Dermaheal SR 10x5ml Vials (10 x 5 ml vials)$97.00Add to cart
DermaHeal SR – Skin Rejuvenating is a mesotherapy solution for rejuvenating aged skin and reducing the fine lines on face. It also corrects wrinkles. It’s an anti-aging facial treatment product that contains Hyaluronic acid to moisturize the skin and shrink pores. DermaHeal SR is also very beneficial for revitalizing dull and dry skin …
Biphasic Technology Biostimulation Revitalization Peeling FND$115.00Add to cart
BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative treatment, using a patented two-phase technology, providing biostimulating, revitalising and peeling-like effect. The product has been developed by CMED AESTHETIC (Italy) It contains trichloroacetic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, salicylic acid, lactobionic acid, gamma-aminobutyric acid, arginine, proline, isoproline, sodium ascorbate, riboflavin. Its rich composition is what sets BioRePeelCl3 apart from its …
INNO-EXFO Bio C (1609)$85.00Add to cart
BIO C is for the prevention of photo-aging in young skin. Sensitive skin. Glow effect. Maintenance of the effects of previous peels. ANTI AGE STADE 1. BRIGHTENING ACTIONS BRIGHTENING . ANTI-AGEING FREE RADICALS . PREVENTION . RESTRUCTURING. INGREDIENTS Solution 1: Lactobonic Acid · Mandelic Acid · Lactic Acid · Glycolic Acid Solution 2: Ascorbic Acid · Silanol …
FROM THE BLOG
How Can Mesotherapy Improve Your Skin? Mesotherapy is a prescription-only treatment designed to improve skin quality on the face, chest and hands to transform your skin into a beautiful, glowing, dewy and pure complexion by lifting and plumping the skin and boosting collagen. It can also aid with hair growth, removing cellulite and decreasing stretch …
10 Things to Know before Trying Dermal Fillers Wrinkles appearance is a natural process that every person experiences sooner or later in their lives. That is exactly there are so many beauty procedures that are able to eliminate aging signs and keep a facial surface glowing and youthful a little bit longer. One of the …
Most Interesting Skin Facts Skin is highly complex. Consisting of many components, our skin works overtime to protect us and sustain us from harm. As well as this, it gives us much-needed signals of when something isn’t quite right. In this week’s blog, we will go through some of the most interesting skin facts that …