RESTRUCTURATING HAIR BOOSTER by REVITACARE.
Packaging available: box of 10 vials x 5ml.
Amino acids (arginine, cysteine, glycine, ornithine, glutamine), zinc, B vitamin complex (B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12).
- Excessive hair loss.
- Dry, brittle, or dehydrated hair.
- Premature loss of pigment (graying hair).
MECHANISM OF ACTION
- B vitamins improve microcirculation, tissue regeneration, stimulate cell division in the hair follicle and the formation of melanin (restores hair color).
- Amino acids provide structural components of many proteins, and in addition, regulate metabolic processes.
- Cysteine is especially important in synthesis of hair keratin.
- Accelerated hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- The skin of the scalp is cleaned, moisture gets to get rid of inflammation and peeling.
- Reduces seborrhea of the scalp. Hair gain suppleness and vitality.
- Revitalization of hair follicles.
- Strengthening the hair root to acquire robust hair strengthening and protection of the hair fibers resulting in healthier and better looking hair.
- Growth stimulation, thanks to the B vitamins that stimulate the renewal of the hair follicle.
- Decrease in hair loss. nutrition and hydration of the scalp.
- The fatty acids nourish and protect against the drying of the tissues surrounding the hair follicle and consequently against the appearance of dandruff.
REVITACARE is a French laboratory, founded in 2003, specialized in research design and manufacture of implants and products dedicated to cosmetology and aesthetic medicine used in the prevention and correction of the skin aging effects, and the treatment of hair problems.
Dermaheal SR 10x5ml Vials (10 x 5 ml vials)$97.00Add to cart
DermaHeal SR – Skin Rejuvenating is a mesotherapy solution for rejuvenating aged skin and reducing the fine lines on face. It also corrects wrinkles. It’s an anti-aging facial treatment product that contains Hyaluronic acid to moisturize the skin and shrink pores. DermaHeal SR is also very beneficial for revitalizing dull and dry skin …
Nano Meso Solution Silorgses 40000571$86.00Add to cart
Nano Meso Online Solution Silorgses helps achieve a multitude of factors incuding stretch marks caused during pregnancy and skin that is starting to Wrinkles. Designed to be used in transdermal mesotherapy combination with dermal rollers or electroporation. What can Nano Meso Solution Silorgses be used for? Treating skin aging, cellulite, stretch marks, flaccidity, and dehydration What are the …
My Filler Revitalize Booster (4 Amps x 1ml)$90.00Add to cart
Growth factors are naturally produced when a wound in our body requires tissue reparation. Fractional lasers in the aesthetics field based on this exact same process, the doctor creates a microscopic wound that triggers EGF production. Revitalize Booster is an EGF (Epidermal Grow Factor) of the last generation. Booster is a protein composed of 53 amino-acids widely …
Biphasic Technology Biostimulation Revitalization Peeling FND$115.00Add to cart
BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative treatment, using a patented two-phase technology, providing biostimulating, revitalising and peeling-like effect. The product has been developed by CMED AESTHETIC (Italy) It contains trichloroacetic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, salicylic acid, lactobionic acid, gamma-aminobutyric acid, arginine, proline, isoproline, sodium ascorbate, riboflavin. Its rich composition is what sets BioRePeelCl3 apart from its …
FROM THE BLOG
How Can Mesotherapy Improve Your Skin? Mesotherapy is a prescription-only treatment designed to improve skin quality on the face, chest and hands to transform your skin into a beautiful, glowing, dewy and pure complexion by lifting and plumping the skin and boosting collagen. It can also aid with hair growth, removing cellulite and decreasing stretch …
10 Things to Know before Trying Dermal Fillers Wrinkles appearance is a natural process that every person experiences sooner or later in their lives. That is exactly there are so many beauty procedures that are able to eliminate aging signs and keep a facial surface glowing and youthful a little bit longer. One of the …
Most Interesting Skin Facts Skin is highly complex. Consisting of many components, our skin works overtime to protect us and sustain us from harm. As well as this, it gives us much-needed signals of when something isn’t quite right. In this week’s blog, we will go through some of the most interesting skin facts that …