Dermhage Fine Touch (1 x1ml)
– DERMHAGE Fine Touch is a hyaluronic acid booster particularly suitable for gently correcting fine wrinkles, crow’s feet and for revitalizing, hydrating and regenerating the skin.
– It contains a stabilized and highly purified form of hyaluronic acid which has the same structure as the hyaluronic acid in the body.
– The slightly reticulated gel texture is particularly soft and spreads well thanks to the innovative SRHA (Smooth Rheology Hyaluronic Acid) technology. DERMHAGE Fine Touch is therefore suitable not only for the face, but also for thin areas of the skin, such as the back of the hands, neck and décolleté.
– The result is a natural-looking glow and a healthy, rejuvenated complexion.
– Dermhage Fine Touch is intended for the treatment of fine lines, superficial wrinkles and lip correction.
– The product must be injected intradermally.
Recommended treatment areas
– Superficial crow’s feet wrinkles
– Dark circles and hollow of tears
– Dehydrated skin
– Regenerate the skin
– After strong UV exposure
– Minimizes acne scars and stretch marks
Suitable for specific areas:
contouring of the neck and décolleté, back of the hands, upper arms.
- Injection depth: between the dermal and epidermal layers, superficial or supraposterial
- Technique d’injection : papula or micro-papula, threading, blanching
- Duration of effectiveness: 6 months in the case of an isolated injection, up to more than 9 months in the case of 3 injections spaced 15 days apart
Aliaxin SR Shape & Restore (2x1ml)$95.00Add to cart
Aliaxin SR Shape & Restore (2x1ml) is among the most advanced skin rejuvenation products by IBSA Group. Aliaxin SR Shape & Restore is ideal for dermal remodeling. This is a highly reliable dermal filler that quickly restores volume under the skin, considerably improves the contour of the face, and greatly boosts skin’s elasticity and firmness. Replenishing facial …
Godgel Derm Sub-Skin (1x20ml)$138.00Add to cart
Godgel Derm Sub-Skin (1x20ml) Utilising S&L technology, Godgel uses a type of intramolecular and intermolecular biphasic synchronous cross-linking technology which produces cross-linked sodium hyaluronate hybrid suspended gel characterised by more thorough cross-linking reaction, lower BDDE residue and a long-lasting renovated effect. Use Godgel Derm Sub-Skin (1x20ml) for breast enlargements and buttock enhancements. Hyaluronic Acid Content: 20mg/ml Particle …
Fillmed NCTF 135HA Revitalisation Bundle 1.0mm (10x3ml) (1.0mm)$240.00Add to cart
Fillmed NCTF Skin Booster is an ionic balancing formula has 55 ingredients to repair the skin layers. Fillmed NCTF 135 Skin Booster actively repairs the skin to replace minerals that are deficient such as Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and Calcium. Also, with pure hyaluronic acid, it gives instant results to improve your skin’s natural brightness and water levels. The filler …
Rejuran Rejuvenation with PN (2x2ml)$177.00Add to cart
Rejuran Rejuvenation with PN Healer is a skin healing treatment that has gained popularity in recent months. The world does not seem to have enough rejuvenating injection treatments for the skin. Skinboosters was the essential treatment last year, but today Rejuran healer from South Korea has become the treatment on everyone’s lips and minds. Rejuran is also …
FROM THE BLOG
How Can Mesotherapy Improve Your Skin? Mesotherapy is a prescription-only treatment designed to improve skin quality on the face, chest and hands to transform your skin into a beautiful, glowing, dewy and pure complexion by lifting and plumping the skin and boosting collagen. It can also aid with hair growth, removing cellulite and decreasing stretch …
10 Things to Know before Trying Dermal Fillers Wrinkles appearance is a natural process that every person experiences sooner or later in their lives. That is exactly there are so many beauty procedures that are able to eliminate aging signs and keep a facial surface glowing and youthful a little bit longer. One of the …
Most Interesting Skin Facts Skin is highly complex. Consisting of many components, our skin works overtime to protect us and sustain us from harm. As well as this, it gives us much-needed signals of when something isn’t quite right. In this week’s blog, we will go through some of the most interesting skin facts that …